Sunday 1 July 2012

Photo a Day - June

Way back in April I came across Chantelle's Photo Challenge at Fat Mum Slim and decided to join in... back in April I did it in my own order, basically because I didn't follow the instructions, and started mid-way through the month... In May I did it properly, and now I've just finished June...


I'm quite proud of my efforts really, and here are the photos I took each day in June, just using my iPhone, and mostly just editing and publishing on Instagram, which then auto publishes to Facebook.  I edited one using Stitched Lite, which makes photo collages.  The "favourite photo ever" challenge was taken on our regular camera, and then dropped into my Photo Stream in order to upload it via my iPhone.


Now I'm ready for the July Challenge!  Join in too!!



No comments: